Clinical Trial Media is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Site Coordinator to act of the point of contact with clinical research sites to drive patient recruitment and retention. You will develop relationships with site staff to facilitate and optimize the use of CTM’s services. The ideal candidate should possess strong client relationship building skills and be a motivated salesperson. You should have excellent problem-solving skills and be eager to serve as a source of support to ultimately drive recruitment outcomes.
Site Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Act as the first point of contact with clinical research sites identified by each study’s sponsor to pitch CTM’s portfolio of services and get them to opt in to working with us
- Continuously build relationships with the sites and act as a source of support throughout the recruitment process
- Gather insights from site level staff and help investigate and resolve site issues using creative problem-solving techniques
- Identify barriers to recruitment as well as solutions to those barriers
- Analyze site feedback and help brainstorm strategic ways to improve processes and provide additional support to site staff
- Use provided technology platforms to service assigned accounts, obtain orders, and plan follow up touchpoints
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports with detailed notes
- Focus on streamlining our processes, adding value to our business, and meeting client and site needs.
- Communicate regularly and work collaboratively to share information, insights, and experiences with the rest of the Site Services team and other internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience working in the clinical trial industry or at the site level preferred
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable talking on the phone
- Excellent interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills
CTM is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, email your resume to Lauren Gubitosi, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org