Clinical Trial Media is seeking a Screening Coordinator who is passionate about excellent customer service and able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. In this role you will be reaching out to patients inviting them to speak with a Nurse Coordinator to determine if they are eligible to participate in a clinical trial. You must be detail-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and able to accurately represent the voice of our brand. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player with a “can-do” attitude. We are looking for individuals who are caring, friendly, and hard-working to join our team.
Screening Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Initiate outbound phone calls to potential clinical trial patients and warm transfer those that are reached to the Nurse Coordinators in the Contact Center. Follow processes to disposition the outbound call appropriately when unable to reach the potential patient.
- Initiate outreach outside of the phone system through email, text message, and future channels in an effort to engage potential patients to call us to initiate our screening process.
- Utilize approved scripting and possess the ability to display soft skills to encourage potential patients to speak with a Nurse Coordinator.
- Provide exceptional customer service by interacting with potential patients, while diligently coordinating secondary screening appointments on behalf of nurse recruitment team
- Carefully track, revise, and document the progress of execution of communications plans, with the goal of providing resolution for each potential study candidate.
- Ongoingly provide leadership with useful feedback and mitigation strategies for platform and/or process improvements. Recommend changes to processes to continuously improve and increase potential patient reach rate.
- Utilize multiple software systems simultaneously to initiate and document the outcome of each interaction.
- Ability to learn new systems and tools quickly.
- Ability to meet productivity and quality standards within 90 days of start date.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One-year prior contact center experience preferred.
- Possess a can-do attitude, a mission-driven work ethic, and an entrepreneurial-minded attitude are keys to finding success.
- Accountable and results driven, and a ‘sales-mindedness’ professional demeanor.
- Ability to listen and react with compassion – all while staying within the appropriate and approved program parameters.
- Hunger, determination, result and detail orientation, and excellent time management skills
- Being able to multi-task across communications platforms and technical platforms simultaneously
- Being able to manage large volumes of varied communications in a timed manner with daily completion goals.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and flexible in adapting to change.
- Tech savvy and willingness to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Being comfortable with verbal communications among internal teams and potential study candidates
CTM is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, email your resume to Lauren Gubitosi, Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com