Clinical Trial Media is seeking a Proposal Manager who has a passion for new business, has a curious mind, and thrives under pressure. This position requires someone who is detail-oriented, accountable, deadline-driven and excels at multi-tasking. You must be able to take initiative and always be thinking a few steps ahead. You will work hand-in-hand with the Directors of Business Development to develop and execute proposals, marketing initiatives, and other collateral to help grow our business. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving, solution-driven approach.
Proposal Manager responsibilities include:
- Play a key role in proposal development process, including driving strategy, conducting primary and secondary research, developing proposal content, and coordinating reviews with appropriate internal stakeholders
- Liaise with internal service departments to support development of proposals, including project management, creative, technology, and digital teams, as needed
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members to make sure that all parties are on track with deliverables, requirements, and deadlines
- Continuously track all active opportunities and conduct appropriate follow-up with team members to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Take the lead on developing content in response to client’s request for information, including company credentials and case studies
- Develop and present decks to internal stakeholders that summarize the scope of services upon award
- Schedule meetings, coordinate logistics, record meeting notes, and follow-up on action items
- Work closely with the Directors of Business Development to operationalize internal business development processes and build efficiencies
- Support build-out and maintenance of internal knowledge database, including case studies, company experience, creative samples, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in business development and healthcare strongly preferred
- Passion for business development
- Experience in digital marketing preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Detailed oriented and excellent time management
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
CTM is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, email your resume to Lauren Gubitosi, Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com