Clinical Trial Media is seeking a detail-oriented Production Coordinator to work in the Production side of our award-winning creative team. Our ideal candidate has a stellar work ethic and drive with a passion for achieving personal and company related success. We are looking for a true rock star! You must demonstrate incredible attention to detail, be extremely organized, and possess the ability to multitask and work within a fast-paced environment. The Production Coordinator must communicate effectively with both Production and the Creative Team as a whole – and with other departments to ensure all work is done correctly and that all deadlines are met.
Reporting to the Senior Production Manager, you will become a key member of the creative team. You will assist the Production department by sending out requests both internally and to outside vendors, proofing completed work, tracking and troubleshooting shipments, managing Excel sheets, assisting other team members, and you will ensure all timelines are met. We are looking for a candidate who is detail oriented, multitasks with ease, and has both excellent communication and writing skills.
Production Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Proof completed work done both internally and by outside vendors such as print/ship and translations vendors – in both English and translated languages.
- Call out and resolve any issues with produced work after proofing is completed
- Manage and update Excel shipping trackers to ensure deliveries reach destinations on time
- Assist in troubleshooting both national and international shipment issues
- Input project requests into company project management platform for the Production team and assign responsibilities accordingly
- Communicate effectively with interrelated departments with timely response to requests and proactive resolution of potential issues
- Meet deadlines assigned by managers and team members
- Assist Production members with any necessary work
- Bachelor’s degree or associates degree
- Entry-level to 1 year of experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately while meeting deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Team player capable of learning quickly, adapting to change, and problem solving
- Self-starter who is resourceful and can work independently as well as part of a team
- A true “go-getter” with initiative, drive, and a solid desire to learn
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with project management software a plus
- Experience working with external vendors a plus
CTM is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, email your resume to Lauren Gubitosi, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org