Clinical Trial Media is seeking a Messaging Coordinator who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated. This position requires someone who is deadline driven and thrives under pressure. You should be an excellent written communicator and comfortable working with data.
Messaging Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Interpret reporting to identify and send appropriate messaging (via text and email) to patients in the clinical trial process
- Organize data to create projects outlining the detailed messaging strategy of when and how to best reach patients to keep them engaged in studies
- Manage timelines to ensure proper cadence of messaging
- Utilize templated communication to ensure messaging is reaching the right patient at the right time and for the correct step in the process
- Responsible for recording and documenting the process to maintain historical data necessary for record keeping purposes
- Keep track of patient progress throughout the clinical trial process and message appropriately when patient status changes
- Troubleshoot platforms for inconsistent/missing data; work with internal teams to resolve.
- Provide leadership with ongoing feedback and mitigation strategies for platform and/or process improvements
- Consistently update and/or manage several technical platforms simultaneously (e.g., Excel, inhouse referral platform, messaging platform)
- The ability to multi-task among communications platforms and technical platforms simultaneously
- Being highly organized, and detail-oriented with excellent and prompt follow-up skills
- The ability to manage large volumes of varied communications in a timed manner with daily completion goals
- Be able to manage time and continuously reprioritize daily tasks
- Comfortability with verbal communications among internal teams, always exhibiting a professional and courteous tone
CTM is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, email your resume to Lauren Gubitosi, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org