Clinical Trial Media is seeking a Business Development Coordinator who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated. This position requires someone who is deadline driven and thrives under pressure. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable coordinating multiple tasks across various team members.
Business Development Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Continuously track all active business development opportunities and conduct appropriate follow-up with team members to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Liaise with internal service departments to support development of proposals and sales opportunities, including project management, creative, technology, and digital teams, as needed
- Schedule meetings, coordinate logistics, record meeting notes, and follow-up on action items
- Play a key role in managing and maintaining internal knowledge database, including case studies, company experience, creative samples, etc.
- Activate all new opportunities, including setting up folder structures on shared drive and saving all relevant documents for each opportunity
- Work closely with the Directors of Business Development and Proposal Managers to support proposal and budget development as needed, including conducting secondary research, writing content, and proofreading documents
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented and excellent time management
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills
- Experience working in healthcare preferred
CTM is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, email your resume to Lauren Gubitosi, Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com