WE ADVANCE THE DISCOVERY OF NEW MEDICATIONS AND TREATMENTS
through clinical trial awareness and participation
Clinical Trial Media is a global healthcare agency focused on recruiting patients for clinical research studies in order to advance new treatment and medication options. Since 1995, CTM has helped pharmaceutical companies, research hospitals, and physicians to identify potential patients for a wide range of clinical trials including those for Neurology, Oncology, Respiratory, and many more. CTM continues to be one of the fastest-growing companies on Long Island, having doubled in size in the last year, while expanding its service line and revenue stream.
Almost 80% of new drugs never meet development timelines and this is all due to a lack of patient participation. CTM plays an important role in the drug development cycle by helping to minimize clinical trial delays due to patient enrollment. CTM offers customized products, services, and flexible solutions that are vital to successfully enrolling patients into clinical trials worldwide.
What we seek and value most in our candidates:
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership, and the most important – passion and commitment.
Fun Facts about CTM:
- Clinical Trial Media ranks among highest-scoring businesses on Inc. Magazine’s annual list of Best Workplaces for 2022.
- Our CEO, Cara Brant, is an independent owner focused on patient outcomes and employee success. She was recognized as one of the Top 50 Most Influential Women in Business on Long Island for 2019.
- CTM has established 25 years of success stories in clinical trials across 30+ countries.
- CTM was awarded Best Place to Work 2019 from the Long Island Business News.
- CTM received the Gold Award for the 13th Annual 2020 Women in Business and the Professions World Awards in the “COVID-19 Business Response Awards Categories Group” category, specifically within the “Company Work-From-Home Implementation of the Year” subcategory.
- CTM created COVID19ClinicalTrial.com as a resource for information about ongoing COVID-19 clinical research to provide clarity and hope for thousands of subscribers. This website was recently awarded a 2020 W3 Silver Award for Website Excellence in Healthcare.
- Our Creative Team has been recognized with multiple awards.
- Clinical Trial Media won Bronze in the “Team Of The Year” category for the 2021 CEO World Awards
- 2021 dotCOMM Award for Healthcare Website Design.
- 2020 W3 Gold Award for Healthcare Website Design.
- 2020 W3 Silver Award for Healthcare Website Design.
- 2020 Telly Award Silver Winner in the General – Non-Broadcast category for our CTM Capabilities Video.
- 2019 Telly Award for Regional Television in the Health and Fitness category.
- Two 2019 W3 Silver Awards for Healthcare Website Design.
CTM cares deeply about company culture and places a priority on employee happiness
CTM employees enjoy fun activities, contests, games, and parties throughout the year all while working in a brand-new, state-of-the-art office. The company also gives back to the community through group volunteering events, donations, and charity fundraisers.
Dental & Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
Ready to be a part of an amazing team that is dedicated to improving clinical trial patient's journey, one trial at a time?