We are seeking an experienced Project Manager who thrives under pressure and excels at multi-tasking. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. You are a free thinker that uses discernment to make decisions, have a strong work ethic, and are fearless in your approach. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving, solution-driven approach.
Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
- Coordinating with cross-functional team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients on a regular basis to provide project updates and address questions and issues as they arise.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and report and escalate to management as needed.
- Submitting project deliverables to client and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of proven experience as a client-facing Project Manager.
- Previous experience in the clinical research industry strongly preferred.
- Project Management certification a plus.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Extremely detailed, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills