If you thrive working with a small, talented team to create impactful software that clients and users love then you may be the person we are looking for at CTM!
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager. You will help shape our product vision and translate it for execution by our software engineering team with the goal of improving the clinical research process for patients, study sites and sponsors.
Senior Product Manager responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Design, Quality Assurance, and client-facing teams in the goal of guiding products from conception to launch.
- Bridge the gap between technology and the client/industry’s needs in line with CTM’s goals
- Create product requirements and timelines to deliver seamless product launches and iterative improvements
- Identify setbacks and roadblocks within a project and generate solutions for resolving them quickly
- Four plus years of experience defining and launching multiple software products across web/mobile platforms
- Proficiency with an agile approach to product development
- Deep expertise in creating use cases, er-diagrams, data flow diagrams, mock-ups, and other requirements
- Familiarity with technical concepts and functional knowledge of SQL
- Clear, concise, and informative written and verbal communication skills
- Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Product management: 4 years (Required)
- Agile: 1 year (Required)
- data flow diagrams: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)