GRAPHIC DESIGNER (WITH EXCEPTIONAL PHOTOSHOP SKILLS)
FULL TIME | LONG ISLAND, NY | ONSITE* OR REMOTE
Who Is Clinical Trial Media (CTM)?
Clinical Trial Media (CTM) is an award-winning global healthcare agency focused on recruiting patients for clinical research studies to advance new treatment and medication options. Since 1995, CTM has helped pharmaceutical companies, research hospitals, and physicians to identify potential patients for a wide range of clinical trials including those for Neurology, Oncology, Respiratory, and many more. CTM continues to be one of the fastest-growing companies on Long Island, having doubled in size in the last year, while expanding its service line and revenue stream.
CTM cares deeply about company culture and places a priority on employee happiness. CTM employees enjoy fun activities, contests, games, and parties throughout the year all while working in a brand-new, state-of-the-art office. The company also gives back to the community through group volunteering events, donations, and charity fundraisers.
Who Are You?
You are detail-oriented, have a passion for great design, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will help to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a wide range of clients and media. You are a creative mind—someone who enjoys variety in their work and strives to be on the cutting edge of design. You think outside the box, and you find ways to create harmony within chaos. The ideal candidate will bring fresh ideas and new perspectives to inspire elevated designs.
How Does This Position Fit into The Company?
You will join the design team on an ever-growing, award-winning creative team that consists of designers, copywriters, video and creative production specialists, and more. You will report to the Associate Creative Director.
What Are Your Core Responsibilities?
- Assist Senior Graphic Designers in producing and editing cutting-edge designs for print, web, and other digital media
- Understand project requirements and concepts to seamlessly execute design tasks
- Conduct necessary research and provide insights to the team on client guidelines, study mandatories, and design trends
- Use various techniques to create drafts and mockups
- Create custom imagery for concepts and branded materials
- Take on special design tasks (i.e. photo searching and editing)
- Collaborate with team members to help bring projects from concept through to completion
- Participate in creative team meetings and contribute ideas to help elevate department offerings
- Other duties as assigned
What Are Your Skills and Qualifications?
- 1-3 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other related field
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Exceptional photoshopping capabilities
- Familiarity with design techniques and principals
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type, fonts)
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
What Are the Benefits?
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- State-of-the-art office space
- Extensive job training
- Team building activities throughout the year
- Positive work environment that fosters on-going professional development
- Opportunities for growth and upward mobility
*CTM is fully committed to the safety and wellbeing of our staff. During COVID-19, we are operating with minimal in-office attendance and requiring all staff who wish to work in the office to be fully vaccinated.
To Apply, please email Beth Mand at BMand@clinicaltrialmedia.com